[MOL] tea's and other remedies [01991] Medicine On Line

[MOL] tea's and other remedies

Hello Dear Friends:

I have attached a file (Word file) which contains an article from Ladies Home
Journal regarding tea's and herbal therapies.  You are welcome to it.
(Believe it or not I found it while in Florida getting the news about mom
having cancer - last summer).  Hopefully something good will come out of that
day.

I tried to scan it but unfortunately it's not cooperating.
Love ya
God Bless All
PJ
P.S.  If you have no luck getting the file let me know