[MOL] little joke [01989] Medicine On Line

[MOL] little joke

There were three people who died and went to the gates of Heaven to ask
Saint Peter to let them in.  Saint Peter said to the first, why should I
let you in?  The man responds, "well, I was a doctor in my lifetime and I
cured many people."  So Peter says OK.  Saint Peter questions the second
person, and she responds that she was a  lawyer and while on earth, she
saved many people.  Peter turns to the third person.  This man says you
should let me in, because while I was alive I ran an HMO.  Peter says, "OK,
but you can only stay three days."

My priest told this at mass this morning...oh, well, I guess you had to
have been there.

Regards,

Martha Cerreto