Re: [MOL] Clinton Joke [01987] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Clinton Joke

I agree, PJ gets the crown, and Lil is happy to be rid of it too.  Who will
take it away from PJ?  We'll have to wait for the end of this story.  LOL
Love ya all,
Nanc
In a message dated 8/23/98 11:49:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, firefly@islc.net