[MOL] Some Positive and Profound Thoughts for YOu All [01981] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Some Positive and Profound Thoughts for YOu All

Good Afternoon:

For my friends who I have been providing a wellness program and for

those friends that are seeking recovery and maintaining good health, the

following is a very profound and healthy belief:

"The journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step".  Be

patient.

And-----

"Life is fragile, handle with prayer"

And----

"the future belongs to those who believe in their dreams"

And----

"In the ocean of life, faith is the anchor of the soul"

And---

"Happiness is a butterfly which when pursued is just beyond your

grasp---but if you will sit down quietly and be patient, may alight upon

you."

And---

"To affect the quality of the day--that is the art of life"

God Bless

YOur very devoted friend

marty auslander