Re: [MOL] To All Molers [01970] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To All Molers

Dear Peggy,

Boy, it sounds like you have had your share of company!  How do
you do it?

On top of caring for our 4 children, I also own my own Day Car Center
which is in another town.  It has been extremely hard to be in two
places at the same time.  Luckily my l9 year old has been helping
out at the Day Care.  My partner Angie,who also owns the Center, has
been wonderful and very understanding.  She is my best friend and
knows I would do the same for her.

It's really strange how all of this came about.  A year ago I got
this crazy idea about opening my own Day Care Center and my very
good friend and I were working at one together at one.  We had
both had in-home day cares  over the years.  She had been the Director
at several DAy Care Centers in the past also and I had worked for
her in between having my youngest children.  Anyway,  this little
ice-cream shop/fish resturant was up for sale and we decided to
check it out.  Well we bought it and our husbands gutted the place
and turned it into a Day Care.  I think God had his hand in this.

My husband has always been a workaholic.  He has built two homes.
The second one were are living in.  It is very hard for him to sit
and watch other people do the things he used to be able to do.

I better stop chatting and go make sure my youngest ones are in bed.
Big day tomorrow.  First day of school!

Love ,
Mary