Re: [MOL] MOL ALBUM.... [01964] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MOL ALBUM....

Hi, is it PJ?
Scan your picture to Ross;
raylital@mtu.edu (Ross Ylitalo)
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 8/23/98 8:52:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
PSerritell@aol.com writes:

<< I would love to scan in my pix.  I"m still new at the scanning stuff

 Tell me where to send it

 I think I have good new about mom.  Wait till I find out the facts.   >>