Re: [MOL] Suzanne [01963] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Suzanne

Christine White wrote:

> The most important person to look out for right now is YOU. Let them go out
> by themselves and they can tell you all about it when they return. (Tell
> them to bring you a souvenir. LOL). Leave the vacuum by the front door so
> they trip over it when they come in and say "I was going to vacuum but just
> didn't have the energy". (Think they will get the hint?). When are they
> leaving? Take care and good luck.
> Christine
>
>Dear Suzanne,

I noticed that you said you were getting Taxol and Navelbine chemo
treatments.  My husband who has nsclc stage 4 was getting TAxol and
Carboplatin (four treatments of it) and Wednesday they switched him
to Cisplatin and Navelbine.  I have found a lot of info on Cisplatin
but have been unable to find much on Navelbine.   If you know of a
web site that has info on Navelbine could you let me know?

Thanks,
Mary