[MOL] update on mom's condition [01962] Medicine On Line

[MOL] update on mom's condition

Mom's doc felt her stomach on Friday.  Doc says mass is shrinking (don't know
how much). Doc wants her to get one more chemo on wednesday then get c-scan
and see surgeon. Surgeon feels he can operate again and possibly remove mass.
I don't want to get hopes up.  I feel something good here PEOPLE.
My mom asked the doctor is I was being a pain in the butt.  But thankfully she
said know. She also mentioned all of you and said all the info you give me has
been life-saving also.
You truly are miracle workers.  since I have signed on i have been blessed