Re: [MOL] Suzanne [01937] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Suzanne

The most important person to look out for right now is YOU. Let them go out
by themselves and they can tell you all about it when they return. (Tell
them to bring you a souvenir. LOL). Leave the vacuum by the front door so
they trip over it when they come in and say "I was going to vacuum but just
didn't have the energy". (Think they will get the hint?). When are they
leaving? Take care and good luck.
Christine