Re: [MOL] Suzanne [01895] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Suzanne

Dear Jeanne,

Glad the info I passed along helped.  I get so much help and info from this
group (even though I don't express it all the time - shame on me) that it
is my pleasure to add to the knowledge pool is any small way that I can.

What was abnormal and confirmed a total of three times I might add, was the
finding of two types of cancer cells in the fluid taken from my lungs - one
of them indicated lung cancer and the other was a more general cancer cell
often associated with ovarian cancer.  They probed me every which way and
could not find ovarian cancer so it is assumed that probably the cancer has
settled somewhere else, but where they have have no idea.  I am just now
beginning to show some nodes or nodules of cancer in my left lung and they
know that my pleura on the left side is quite malignanat.  The main concern
is that cancer found is fluid is always fully metastasized and so who knows
where is came from or where it is going.

Right now I get chemo weekly (also did finally have a week off Friday
before last) which consists of Taxol and Navelbine.  While researching
Navelbine I came to medicine on line and found this group, which has been a
goodsend.

While I don't let everyone know how good it is to be associated with people
of such courage, all of you truly inspire me -- especially now.

While my news continues to be good, my brother decided to visit me.  He is
truly trying to mend fences as we have never gotten along that well, but
his presence here is causing me more aggravation and work that he can
possibly imagine.  Think he came here with the idea that he was going to
support me, but reallyhad his own agenda.  This his daughter (my niece who
I love dearly) came into town a few days later and he now gets jealous if
we spend more than 5 minutes without him involved.

I am more exhausted than I have been in weeks - I was promised help which I
truly need, but instead am receiving only hassle.  Can't wait until they
leave - my house will still be a mess, but I won't be torn between hearing
about it and them wanting me to take them sightseeing.  It is going to be
in upper 90's here with humidity to match today and there is no way I could
go out except perhaps to movie, but I know what will happen when they show
up here this morning.  Niece is dying to go to the science center - it is
too hot - my lungs hurt - and I can't walk it.  Do I sound anygry as well?
I am!

Apologize for sounding off - but need to bitch, bitch, bitch.

And on that note - hope you all have a great Sunday.

Love you, dear ones.

Suzanne