Re: [MOL] Small Cell Lung Cancer [01796] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Small Cell Lung Cancer

Hi Dinah,

I wish I didn't have to welcome you to this list, but I am more than happy to
perhaps help you.

I was dx with sclc limited stage in Oct of 97. I have had the six cycles of
the same chemo and concurrent radiation. I finished in March of this year.

I returned to work in May and still feel pretty good. Whatever questions you
may have, just fire away. I will try to help in any way I can.

Bye y'all,
Corinne