Re: [MOL] Thanks for the prayers! [01795] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thanks for the prayers!

Dear Mary,
I've been thinking about you, too, and your dear Angelo. Can I share
something with you? Good test results are always kind of bittersweet to
me, because I can never stop thinking about my dear friends who are not
getting good news, and that hurts me; it seems so unfair. But I share it
in hopes that it will give someone else hope, even as I pray that the
news will change for those who are feeling despair. I am very glad you
are with us on this line, Mary, and I am storming heaven's gates for you
and Angelo. Love you, Joicy