Re: [MOL] Carol... [01794] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol...

Could you explain to me about the radiation port, is it because of the size, or the
two locations.  I am a breast cancer survivor myself; so if you would be good
enough to share this with me, I would appreciate it.  Thanks, your friend, Lillian