Re: [MOL] Thanks for the prayers! [01768] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thanks for the prayers!

<< Well, I am still groggy, but I made it through all my tests with good
 results (dance of joy!) >>

Joicy how could the tests turn out anything but good?  We Love you and give
our Love, Prayers, energy to you with all of our hearts.

Love ya  ;>)  Les