Re: [MOL] Complimentary Treatments [01745] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Complimentary Treatments

Dear Leah,
I am so very sorry to hear about the death of your husband. A cancer
diagnosis is always a shock, but how much more so with a seemingly
healthy young man, and bringing death so quickly. If you have read many
of the posts in this forum you will know that we are strong advocates of
using the best of what both traditional and alternative medicine can
offer, and it is very generous of you to offer to share these resources
with those who may benefit from them.

But in your pain, dear friend, please do not add to your grief by
second-guessing the decisions made in your husbands care. Maybe you
could have done something different that would have been helpful --
maybe not. You will never know, and no purpose is served in wondering
"if." You, your husband, and your drs. made the best choices you could
under difficult circumstances, and I believe that God calls us when it's
our time -- not before, and not after. It's just that the timing
*always* stinks for those of us who are left behind.

Leah, I don't know if you are subscribed to the Mol forum or not, but
here you will find cancerers and those who love them, all in different
stages of the journey, all willing to extend a hand and offer a shoulder
as you go through this difficult time. Here you are welcome to vent,
cry, laugh, and share in this great adventure called life, with a loving
groups of folks who care, and who understand. My prayers are with you.
Love, Joicy