Re: [MOL] Joke Cathy [01734] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joke Cathy

Paula, you know I have hidden candy, etc in my underwear drawer to keep
it from my kids, but if I hide it well enough for them not to find it, I
always forget where it is!! (recently found some old hidden Halloween
candy, too stale to even enjoy, sigh...guess I was "saved," hunh? LOL!
Love, Joicy