[MOL] Marty [01727] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty

I am just on for a minute... was hoping to see where you made the announcement that I was caught and there was no such thing as soya/tofu Graeters Ice Cream!!!   I was in pure heaven last night when I ate that!!  They even make their own chocolate to go in their ice cream!!  ohhh...soooo good!!  Oh well, since I busted myself, I thought I would let you know that I am fine and will write more later tonight!!  Love you, Carla