Re: [MOL] curious [01714] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] curious

Dear Mary Ann,

You will be seeing alot more activity...this is all part of the cancer
awareness drive of The Harch on Washington.  Each state has its own plan
of activities and the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation is one of
the sponsors of The March.  As far as driving a BMW...well go for it!

God Bless.
John