Re: [MOL] Paula [01702] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Paula

When my mother was ill and I was but a kid, she sent me to live for 2 months
with a wonderful large Irish Family, it will be an Easter I won't ever forget.
You see, chocolate coconut easter eggs were my favorite and I would get a big
whole one in my Easter Basket.  I not understanding the ins and outs of large
families took my beautiful basket with it's enormous Easter egg.  I sat it up
and every night I looked at the egg and longed; but trying to exercise
constraint (what was that word I typed?).  Finally the temptation was too great
and could you believe I was the only one of 5 in this bedroom?  I  picked up my
beautiful egg, opened my mouth as wide as I could and.......to be continued!

My roommates had all been eating the egg from the bottom and stuffed it with
tissues!  Till this day, I think of that egg; but lovingly think of the
wonderful huge family they were and till this day still friends.  Your friend,
Lillian