Re: [MOL] Joke Cathy [01695] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joke Cathy

Cathy - of course we can!  I am about ready, however, to turn in my jeans
for elastic waistbands :-)   From a not so much recovering Little Debbie
(and other such items) addict, Paula

PS  I find if you hide them in an underwear drawer, they don't have as many
calories (Sorry, Marty, I know this is hurting you!!! :-)  If you grow up
in a large family, you HAVE to hide the snacks or you are just OUT OF
LUCK!!!!!

Love you guys Paula