[MOL] malignant schwannoma [01663] Medicine On Line

[MOL] malignant schwannoma

Dear Sirs:

My sister diagnosed lung malignant schwannoma last May.  She went on a
surgery and removed it together with half of her left lung.  Right after
surgery, she started to suffer from great pain.  It was the cancer
again, but on T5 and T6.  It was too big and too dangerous to do a
surgery.  She lost most of her ability to walk.  Now she is treating
with radiation and chemical therapy.

I am searching for more information about this terrible desease and ways
to help her, since all the doctors we have been seeing in Brazil, tell
us that her case is difficult and rare.

Can anyone help me??

I would appreciate and be very grateful.

Sincerely Yours,

Doris R. Lewis