[MOL] Lillian...you bug!! [01661] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian...you bug!!

I knew you were back on the minute I turned on my computer and had to download 130 messages... No one else can talk that much!!  ROTFLOL!  How good it is to hear your smile and know that you are doing what you do best (fixing computers...NOT!), guiding the people here with questions on cancer and sharing your wonderful sense of humor and your unique way of reaching out to touch everyones hearts!!!  Now this may be the only time I pay you a compliment...so enjoy it!!   Love you much, Carla

P.S.  Oh no!!!  I just read the joke that you posted and blamed on Les,  I now have to take back the part about a wonderful sense of humor and add that you are a part-time scandalous woman!!  LOL!!