Re: [MOL] Lewisky - Lillian [01648] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lewisky - Lillian

Paula, how did you know they wrote that ditty after me> : There's was a little
girl, with a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead.  When she was
good, she was very very good; but when she was bad she was horrid".  Yep!
That's me!  Hang tough friend, love, Lillian