Re: [MOL] MaryAnn [01646] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MaryAnn

Home is where the heart is and Molers own my heart; so it sure is great to be
back.  You would never believe the amount of tear's I shed over the ordeal of my
computer being down, it's a cheap piece of s---- and I have stopped making
payments on it; much to their dismay.  Well, I had to replace the printer, the
keyboard, modem and speakers just so far.  I told them to come on and get
it......ofcourse that was calling their bluff, I mean could you see me turning
it over?  Did I read you will be in N.Y. for the big day?  GOLLLLLYYYYY!  I am
going to meet you.....this is too much, I will be sniveling all day long.  See
you soon, love your friend, Lillian