[MOL] curious [01639] Medicine On Line

[MOL] curious

Dear Molers, yesterday we took out son over to Indianapolis to catch a
plane back to CA.  On the drive home - along I-70 - we came about a caravan
of cars.  They were all BMW's of different types with the following message
on them : "Driven to Find a Cure "  The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer
Foundation.  All of the cars except one had NJ plates on them.  Just
wondered if anyone out there knew anything about this.  I thought I
wouldn't mind driving one of the convertibles around Ohio for them!  Mary
Ann