Re: [MOL] daffodil day [01636] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] daffodil day

Hi Jim. this is Lillian, we are just meeting.  I enjoyed the information
regarding daffodil day in Victoria.  Where I live in S.C. there is one of the
largest daffodil farms in the world.  I will never forget taking a ride, going
down a remote road and comming accross just thousands of acres of daffodils.
The beauty was so inspiring. Your friend, Lillian