Re: [MOL] Re: Angelo and Mary & Paula [01558] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Angelo and Mary & Paula

Hi all of you,
Gosh!  Mary I'm so sorry to hear your bad news, maybe the new meds will help,
we'll be praying for you both.
Paula,
My husband also has SCLC, his platelets and white cell counts went down every
time after Chemo, but it always built back up so he could have his next Chemo,
till the 5th round, he had to have 2 units of only white blood cells, then
after his 6th round he had to have 2 units of blood.  Our Doctors would not
give him Chemo and Radiation at the same time, he had to wait to have
radiation after he finished the Chemo, he is on the 9th hit of radiation
today, he has to have a total of 30-35.  I think his blood counts are still
down, because he is so tired all the time.
Good luck with your husband.
Love and prayers to all of you,
Nanc