Re: [MOL] Nonie & friends [01517] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nonie & friends

I know how your daughter feels when her dad is ill.  Daughters think of
their fathers as the strongest men on earth - a weakness is simply out of
our realms of thought.  My dad is on the highest platform with me.  He
doesn't look or feel sick, either and his has grown also.  He is 64 and
when they removed the initial tumor, they told him that his insides looked
like those of a 30-yr-old.  Strange thing, this disease.  Just seeing the
strength and love that the molers have is a boost to everyone.  Sharing
difficulties is sometimes the easiest/best way to cope.  Best wishes to
you, Angelo, daughter and your whole family for being survivors...  love
...pam...