Re: [MOL] options - - Jim [01511] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] options - - Jim

I personally wouldn't care if all the spiders were gone from these parts
but I don't much care for the mosquitos they might eat either!!!!  Anyway,
we are making war on rattlesnakes here right now because they have killed
two of our dogs in the last 8 months.

later...pam