Re: [MOL] options - - Jim [01485] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] options - - Jim

Thanks John,
I think we are all thankful for the advent of inside plumbing - the thought
of spiders under the seat for as child I remember as frightening.
Interestingly, the spider considered the most dangerous in terms of the
dunny is the redback, the only know member of the black widow family in OS.
It is hypothesised that it arrived from the America continent piggybacking
on flotsam or perhaps from an early US whaling boat.  By the way, we didn't
need it as we have enough venomous species of our own.

regards

jim