[MOL] For Your Eyes Only [01418] Medicine On Line

[MOL] For Your Eyes Only

This message is for ADULTS ONLY

I have put together some hardcore pictures of myself that I would
like you to look at, they are all free and just for you.

Here is My Web Site Address:

http://206.132.179.167/jane148/

If you are still feeling horney you can phone me on.
1-784-490-3164
and I'll talk real dirty to you.

A friend of mine is doing a Live Psychic line.
1-784-490-3863

These numbers are just at normal int'l Long Distance Rates.

Cum and SEE me now.

Love

Anna
http://206.132.179.167/jane148/