Re: [MOL] Jeans Sister & Lupus! [01225] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeans Sister & Lupus!

Hi Jean,
So sorry your not feeling well, we'll pray for a speedy recovery.  You said
your sister has Lupus, I do too.  It's in remission but can still do it's
damage, and I have a problem fighting off colds, flu, etc.  I also have a lot
of pain, but if I think about others and their pain, I can forget about mine,
it works pretty much of the time.  I don't like to take pills, so I don't
unless I can't stand the pain.  Hope your feeling better soon.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc