Re: [MOL] Vicci [01224] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci

Dear Liz...you are so very right...although you NEVER want Auntie Lil to
hear you say such wonderful things about her...her head is big enough!
LOL.  I do have to admit, I miss all the pop shots she takes at we men
folk...it has been too relaxing around these parts.  As soon as that old
computer of hers gets fixed (her's still have the wires connecting little
glass tubes!) then we are all in for it!  In the meantime lets all say a
prayer for her dear husband who has to withstand the abuse usually
directed at all of us...God Help Him!!!

Her loving nephew,
John