Re: [MOL] Mary Furfaro [01219] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary Furfaro

My Dear Mary,

I am so sorry to hear about the spread of the cancer in Angelo.  At least
it is comforting to know that he is not in pain.  Have you contacted a
Hospice Program?  Is there one affiliated with the hospital?  You may
want to enquire with the Social Service or Nursing Service.  They are
truly wonderful in assisting all in the final days when we all have to
pass on to God.  My prayers are with you and Angelo.  God Bless You.
John