Re: [MOL] Mary Furfaro - SRS [01212] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary Furfaro - SRS

Dear Nanc,

Angelo is 42 years old and I will be 40 Sept. 7th.  What type of cancer
does Don have?  Why did he need a blood transfusion?  I know what you
mean about the chemo dragging him down.  It takes Angelo about a week
to 10 days to recoup from chemo.

Do you guys have any chidren?  We have 4.  Three girls and one boy.
The girls are l9, l6, and 7.  And our boy is 5.

We go to the hospital Wednesday to get ther results of Angelo's latest
CT Scan and for his fifth round of chemo.  I pray the results are
good.  We can use all the prayers we can get.  I will pray for your
Don and you as well.

Good to talk to you my friend,
Love,
Mary