Re: [MOL] options - - Jim [01203] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] options - - Jim

Tracy, thanks for your response and your support.  You are right, not a lot
of response.  Perhaps its an option people prefer not to think too much
about on MOL, or maybe, those who are considering it seek support elsewhere?

We have found a most understanding (and I think highly skilled) doctor who
is prepared to discuss rationally the options including pain management.  He
will  support M whatever her decision may be.  Apart from anything else, she
has tickets to the  Phantom of the Opera and as they about as scarce as
hen's teeth, so she does'nt want to miss out.  This will take her more or
less until the end on August by which time I suspect the die will be well
and truly cast.

Jim