Re: [MOL] Joanne-adenocarcinoma and Jim-options [01190] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joanne-adenocarcinoma and Jim-options

Hi Sheila,

As my lung was drained, I am curious if they have told you he has fluid
between the pleura and the lung?  If so, the way it was explained to me, it
is very important to drain the fluid as cancer in fluid is always fully
metazticised. Hope and pray all goes well for you.

Suzanne