Re: [MOL] Mary Furfaro - SRS [01177] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary Furfaro - SRS

Dear Donna,

I believe you are right about waiting to see how standard radiation
goes here first and then moving on if it need be.  There is also
Photodynamic Therapy to consider.

Angelo and I have discussed it and we will wait and see how standard
treatment goes and then look into other treatments if we need to.
Angelo asked me to see if you are taking any herbs or vitamins.
You also have nsclc don't you?  What stage is it in?

Thankyou in advance,
Love to you,
Mary