Re: [MOL] Mary Furfaro - SRS [01175] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary Furfaro - SRS

Dear Nancy,

Thankyou so much for answering my post.  You are so right, I know
that our Doctor friend wants what is best for all of us here.  I
believe we are going to wait and see how the standard radiation
works and move on from there as Donna says.

You are all so wonderful for caring.  WE can't thankyou enough.
Love to you and Don,
Mary and Angelo