Re: [MOL] Mary Furfaro - SRS [01162] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary Furfaro - SRS

Anybody?

My husband and I are unsure about what to do regarding radiation.
We want him to get the best treatment available.  Should we send
his scans off to Staten Island for Dr. Lederman to look at or should
we stay  with the radiation Dr. at Missouri Baptist?

With all this talk about Dr. Lederman lately we are skeptical about
going with his treatment.  I'm not even sure our insurance will pay
for it.  I know that many of you have mentioned other hospitals that
perform stereotactic body radiosurgery.  Could someone please give
me more info about these other hospitals, it would be greatly
apprediated.

Angelo has two chemo treatments left before we have to make this
decision but I would like to do something before then, or at least
get things set up.

Thanks for listening,
Love,
Mary