Re: [MOL] Not so much a Joke for the Men in the House [01130] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Not so much a Joke for the Men in the House

My husband chuckled about it. He liked the jokes about an instruction
manual in the bedroom. He said men don't read manuals because their wives
would keep hiding the manuals in the hope that their husbands would stop
buying things that needed to be assembled. So now men don't need manuals,
they just wing it.
Christine