[MOL] Not so much a Joke for the Men in the House [01102] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Not so much a Joke for the Men in the House

So,   read it and weep.......:-) Les, John - may we have a word with your
wives....
Paula

A man went to his doctor and told him that he wasn't able to do all the
things
around the house that he used to do.

When the examination was complete, he said, "Now, Doc, I can take it. Tell
me
in plain English what is wrong with me."

"Well, in plain English," the doctor replied, "you're just lazy."

"Okay," said the man. "Now give me the medical term so I can tell my wife"