Re: [MOL] Joke! [01068] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joke!

Dear Jean...when I think back to those early days, I have to smile at
remembering my Dad trying to explain the birds and the bees to me...he
was so much more nervous than me!  To this day, I think I got more
"instruction" from my friends on the street than I ever got from my
parents at home...and as far as High School was concerned, it was so
"clinical" that it was all clear as a fog to us!  How times have changed!

God Bless.
John