Re: [MOL] Joke! [01061] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joke!

That reminds me.  When I was a young adult, I decided that I was going to
buy a book on sex since Mom was not forthcoming w/info.  Some guy saw me
browsing the books in a bookstore (while my mom waited outside) and he
offered to tell me anything I wanted to know about the subject - just
ask.  To this day, I don't know if he was on the level or giving me a
come-on.  Guess I was sort-of lucky to get out of there safely, huh?  By
the way, I bought the book. ;-)  I didn't get any instruction while I was
growing up & Tom and his siblings were just handed a book!  I hope I'm
more capable of discussing the subject w/my kids when the time comes.
-Jean