Re: [MOL] Cathy- meeting [01029] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cathy- meeting

Dear Cathy,

I would be honored to meet you.  My next appointment at Memorial Sloan
Kettering is October 14th...but why aren't you planning on being at our
gathering in Yorktown in September?  I am defenitely going to be there in
glory with all the rest of our family from mol-cancer.  If transportation is
a problem, please let me know and I'm sure that we can make some arrangements
...if I remember, you live in or near Trumbell??  If it is not possible to
meet next month, then lets plan on October for sure!  I always find that
getting together with one of us to be the greatest gift!

God Bless.
John