Re: [MOL] especially for our gentler men...John and Les [01026] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] especially for our gentler men...John and Les

<< Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking
 they had no faults at all. >>

That reminds me of my thirty some years I lived in California.  We had "No
Fault" Insurance.

;>)   Les