[MOL] especially for our gentler men...John and Les [01022] Medicine On Line

[MOL] especially for our gentler men...John and Les

I figured that you two would enjoy these and I want you to notice that I covered all sides.. Didn't leave anyone out!!  LOL!!  Love you two cads!  Carla

Women like silent men, they think they're listening.
**************

Priests should really be allowed to marry...Until then, they'll never  know
what hell is really like.
**************

Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking
they had no faults at all.

First guy (proudly):  "My wife's an angel!"
Second Guy: "Mine is still alive."
The bride, upon her engagement, went to her mother and said, "I've found a man just like father!" Her mother replied, "So what do you want from me, sympathy?"

DICTIONARY, n. The only place where: (a) divorce comes before marriage, and (b) success comes before work

I married Miss Right.  I just didn't know her first name was Always.