Re: [MOL] SRS decision/Cathy & Donna [01021] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] SRS decision/Cathy & Donna

Hi Cathy,
The top doctors in Michigan have not heard of Gil Lederman, and told us to
stay away from him and all the Doctors or medical treatments that have a web
page advertising them, because they are not what they appear to be.  One of
the Doctors that told us that is my husbands friend, now retired and did
practice in New York.  Maybe that's why his insurance company denied treatment
there, and some insurance companies can tell you what treatment they will
cover and also what Doctors you can have, and I think that sucks too!  Our
Insurance has been really good about coverage, but they will not cover any
treatments that are not FDA approved.  Good Luck!
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 8/12/98 9:04:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,