Re: [MOL] Synthroid for thyroid [00948] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Synthroid for thyroid

Hi, Liz, some.. then a few weeks later, I could barely make it up our
stairs as was short of breath. Had an x-ray done that showed I was my right
lung was compressed to half its size. A pleural effusion. Now after the
fluid (had cancer cells) was drained, I slowly regained my strength but
still often need a rest (my family call this a nap) in the afternoon. My
TSH is back to normal and I feel mostly normal too. Did you say you had
been checked for this? Did you notice a big difference? Hypothyroidism is
quite common. I know Lillian takes a thyroid supplement. What do you take?
Lil,

God Bless, Jeanne