Re: [MOL] Synthroid for thyroid [00790] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Synthroid for thyroid

There is supposed to be another drug that can be used in place of synthroid; with
fewer side effects, infact there are two; but naturally you know synthroid is
more expensive than the other drugs.  I never was one for the big caddies>>>